Teacher Appreciation Week 2018
May 7 -May 11
- Show your love and let's stock their fridge AND give them a Snack Bar like no other!
* K & 1st - SWEETS: Candy & Fruits - Items such as: Individual Fruit Bags/Cups, Fruit Bars, Individual Fruit Dip Cups, Candy Bars
* 2nd & 3rd - SAVORY: Salty & Snacky - Items such as: Granola Bars, Individual Hummus/Guac Cups, Individual Bags of Chips, Cheese Sticks, Individual Bags of Carrots, Individual Ranch Cups
* 4th & 5th - BEVERAGES: - Sparkling Water, Coffee K-Cups, Tea K-Cups, Sodas, Juices, Flavored Water
*** Please send items to school by Friday, May 4th so we may have everything ready to go for Teacher Appreciation Week! ***
(Homemade items may be sent in on Monday, May 7th.)
- Teacher Portrait Drawing for Display
* STUDENTS! We need YOUR help to decorate the PTA bulletin board!
* Draw a picture of your teacher on the framed portrait page that was sent home last week! (Extras can be found in the cafeteria at lunch or you may print off the one below.)
* One drawing from each class will be chosen to display on the PTA bulletin board. All others will be displayed in the teacher's lounge.
* You may also make a copy of the picture frame & draw a picture of another favorite teacher or staff member!
* Drawings may be placed in the box in the cafeteria.
* Please turn drawings in by Friday, May 4th.
- Student Dailies for Teacher Appreciation Week
* Mon. 5/7 - Compliment Day - Give your teacher(s) a compliment.
* Tues. 5/8 - Draw a picture or make a card for your teacher(s).
* Wed. 5/9 - Wear your teacher's favorite color to school!
* Thurs. 5/10 - Bring your teacher a school supply.
*Fri. 5/11 - Draw a picture or make a card for a teacher or staff member other than your every day teacher.
Here is the flyer that was sent home with students. Feel free to print!